Hard Reset HONOR Magic3. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HONOR Magic3. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HONOR Magic3?
- At the very beginning, use the Power button to disable the HONOR Magic3.
- Then, press and keep at the same time the Power key and the Volume Up key.
- Release the held buttons, when the Recovery mode menu shows up.
- Here, tap on the Wipe data/factory reset tab.
- Enter the yes word and pick the Wipe data/factory reset button.
- And push the Wipe data/factory reset to confirm and begin the procedure.
- After the operation will be completed, enable the smartphone by using the Reboot system now.
- Great! The hard reset was performed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your HONOR Magic3 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HONOR Magic3 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.