Hard Reset HONOR Band 4 Pro. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HONOR Band 4 Pro. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HONOR Band 4 Pro?
- At the very start, tap on the Touch-sensitive button to wake up your HONOR Band 4 Pro.
- Afterward, swipe upwards on the screen until you see More, and then tap on it.
- Now scroll down and tap on Reset.
- Lastly, tap on the blue checkmark to confirm.
- Marvelous work!
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your HONOR Band 4 Pro Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HONOR Band 4 Pro device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.