Hard Reset HONOR 50 SE. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HONOR 50 SE. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HONOR 50 SE?
- First of all, push the Power key for a few moments to switch off your phone.
- Then press Volume Up and Power button for a short while.
- Release all buttons when the Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now go to Wipe data/factory reset option. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that enter a word yes and tap on Wipe data/factory reset button.
- In the next step select Wipe data/factory reset once more to confirm that.
- At the end, you should choose Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your HONOR 50 SE Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HONOR 50 SE device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.