Hard Reset HONOR 50. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HONOR 50. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HONOR 50?
- At first, press the Power key for a few moments to switch off your phone.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power button for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when the Recovery Mode pops up.
- Then go to Wipe data/factory reset option. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Next, enter a word yes and tap on Wipe data/factory reset button.
- After that select Wipe data/factory reset once more to confirm that.
- At last, you should choose Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! During this operation all your files will be removed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your HONOR 50 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HONOR 50 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.