Hard Reset HISENSE H65AE6030. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HISENSE H65AE6030. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HISENSE H65AE6030?
- In the beginning, turn on your HISENSE H65AE6030. To do so press the Power button on the remote controller.
- Now press the Settings button on the remote to open the settings.
- Use the Arrow Up and Down buttons to move through the menu.
- Next, scroll down and select About TV.
- Then press the OK button on the remote controller.
- Next, select the Restore To Factory Default and press the OK button on the remote.
- Finally, select Reset/Yes/OK and press the OK button on the remote to confirm and start the reset.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your HISENSE H65AE6030 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HISENSE H65AE6030 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.