Hard Reset HISENSE Infinity H50 Lite. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HISENSE Infinity H50 Lite. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HISENSE Infinity H50 Lite?
- At first push the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- After that hold down Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key if the HISENSE logo appears.
- Release Volume Down if Recovery Mode appears.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose Wipe data/factory reset and press the Power key.
- Then select Factory data reset. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- At the end select Reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Great! Your device will be password-free.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your HISENSE Infinity H50 Lite Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HISENSE Infinity H50 Lite device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.