Hard Reset HISENSE Infinity H50. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HISENSE Infinity H50. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HISENSE Infinity H50?
- Start by pressing the Power button for a few moments to turn off your smartphone.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power key for a short while.
- If you see the HISENSE logo on the screen release the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Down when Recovery Mode appears.
- Now use Volume keys to choose Wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power button.
- After that select Factory data reset option.
- At last, you should choose Reboot system now.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your HISENSE Infinity H50 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HISENSE Infinity H50 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.