Hard Reset HISENSE H20. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HISENSE H20. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HISENSE H20?
- Hold down the Power key for a short while to switch off the mobile.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons at the same for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode.appears.
- Now select “Recovery” by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- If Andorid Robot pops up click Volume Up and Power button.
- Now use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power key once.
- After that choose “yes” and press the Power button once.
- Finally select “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your HISENSE H20 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HISENSE H20 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.