Hard Reset HIKING A8. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HIKING A8. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HIKING A8?
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your HIKING A8 off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Wait for a couple of seconds till your smartphone completely turns off, and after that you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- Once Android robot icon is appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- In the appeared menu, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Button.
- Next you should confirm this operation, by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- After a few seconds, data will be completely wiped, and then you have to restart your smartphone by selecting option “reboot system now“.
- In a couple of minutes after that, your HIKING A8 will be restarted, and that’s it, well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your HIKING A8 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HIKING A8 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.