Hard Reset HAIER W701. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HAIER W701. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HAIER W701?
- For this operation, you’ll need your HAIER W701 turned off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to make it so.
- Wait for your device to turn off, and after that hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- In the following menu, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- Next you should confirm this operation, by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Wait for a few seconds till data wipe completes, and after that select option “reboot system now” to restart your smartphone.
- Your HAIER W701 will be restarted in about a minute afrer that, and that’s it.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your HAIER W701 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HAIER W701 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.