Hard Reset HAIER HaierPad 971. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HAIER HaierPad 971. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HAIER HaierPad 971?
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your HAIER HaierPad 971 off, firstly, by holding down Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- Wait for it to turn off, and after that you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds in order to proceed with operation.
- When you see Android robot appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- From the appeared menu, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Button to select it.
- In the following step, you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be completely wiped after a few seconds, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your tablet.
- Within a few minutes after that, your HAIER HaierPad 971 will be restarted, and that’s it, well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your HAIER HaierPad 971 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HAIER HaierPad 971 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.