Hard Reset HAIER H6000. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HAIER H6000. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HAIER H6000?
- If you want to perform this operation on your HAIER H6000, you should turn it off, firstly, by holding down Power Key for a few seconds.
- Once your smartphone is completely off, you have to proceed by holding down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- From the appeared menu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- In the following step, you should confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Wait till data wipe is completely done, and after that restart your smartphone by selecting option “reboot system now“.
- Your HAIER H6000 will be restarted in a couple of minutes after that, and that’s it.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your HAIER H6000 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HAIER H6000 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.