Hard Reset HAIER A8 Ezy. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HAIER A8 Ezy. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HAIER A8 Ezy?
- If you want to perform this operation on your HAIER A8 Ezy, it must be turned off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to make it so.
- Wait till your phone turns off completely, and after that you should proceed by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- From the following menu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Next you should confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- In a few seconds after that, data will be wiped, and you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your smartphone.
- Your HAIER A8 Ezy will be restarted within a few minutes after that, and that’s it, well done.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your HAIER A8 Ezy Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HAIER A8 Ezy device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.