Hard Reset GRUNDIG 49VLE7630. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in GRUNDIG 49VLE7630. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset GRUNDIG 49VLE7630?
- Let’s start by turning on your GRUNDIG 49VLE7630 TV. To do so press the Power button on the remote controller.
- Open the menu by pressing the Menu button on the remote.
- Now use the Arrow buttons on the remote to select the Settings, and then press the OK button to confirm.
- Then select the TV and press the OK button to enter.
- Now scroll down and select About, then press the OK button on the remote.
- From the About menu use to select the line Restore Factory Defaults and press the OK button to confirm.
- A warning screen will be displayed.
- Select Yes and press the OK button to confirm.
- In a short while, the Installation Guide is displayed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your GRUNDIG 49VLE7630 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your GRUNDIG 49VLE7630 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.