Hard Reset GREENTIGER AK15. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in GREENTIGER AK15. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset GREENTIGER AK15?
- First of all, turn on your GREENTIGER AK15 watch. To do it tap and hold the Power button.
- Next step, tap on the Power button repeatedly before you see More.
- After that, press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to enter.
- Choose the Other and press on the Touch-sensitive button to enter.
- Next one, tap on the Touch-sensitive button to scroll down and select Clear data.
- Next, press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to confirm.
- Lastly, select Yes and press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to confirm.
- Amazing job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your GREENTIGER AK15 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your GREENTIGER AK15 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.