Hard Reset GOOGLE Pixel 6 Pro. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in GOOGLE Pixel 6 Pro. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset GOOGLE Pixel 6 Pro?
- At the beginning switch off your smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now hold Volume Down and Power key for a short while.
- Thirdly, by the Volume buttons move to Recovery mode option and click Power key.
- When the Android Robot image pops up click Volume Up + Power button together.
- Then select Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to move and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that go to Factory data reset option.
- At the end, choose Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Success! All your data will be deleted during the whole operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your GOOGLE Pixel 6 Pro Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your GOOGLE Pixel 6 Pro device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.