Hard Reset GOOGLE Pixel 5a 5G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in GOOGLE Pixel 5a 5G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset GOOGLE Pixel 5a 5G?
- At the beginning turn off the GOOGLE by the Power button.
- Then press Volume Down and Power key for a short while.
- Release all the buttons when the GOOGLE logo pops up.
- When the Android Robot picture appears click Volume Up + Power button.
- After that select Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now go to Factory data reset and confirm with the Power key.
- At last, choose Reboot system now by using same keys as before.
- Well done! All your data was deleted during the whole operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your GOOGLE Pixel 5a 5G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your GOOGLE Pixel 5a 5G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.