Hard Reset GIONEE P12. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in GIONEE P12. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset GIONEE P12?
- At the very beginning push the Power button for a few moments to switch off your smartphone.
- Now hold down Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode appears on the screen release all held buttons.
- Then go to Recovery option. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If you see Android Robot image click Volume Up + Power button together.
- After that select Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In the next step move to Factory data reset.
- Finally, choose Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Excellent! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your GIONEE P12 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your GIONEE P12 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.