Hard Reset GIONEE F100S. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in GIONEE F100S. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset GIONEE F100S?
- Switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- |You have to release held keys when you see an Android Image on the phone’s screen.
- To get into Recovery Mode hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- While holding down the Power key press the Volume Up button once.
- Afterwards select the “Wipe data / Factory reset” by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select “reboot system now”.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your GIONEE F100S Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your GIONEE F100S device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.