Hard Reset GENERAL MOBILE Discorvery. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in GENERAL MOBILE Discorvery. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset GENERAL MOBILE Discorvery?
- First of all, you should turn your GENERAL MOBILE Discorvery off, by holding down Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Wait for your smartphone to turn off completely, and after that you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- From the following menu, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the next step, you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be completely wiped after a couple of seconds, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” to restart your smartphone.
- Within a couple of minutes after that, your GENERAL MOBILE Discorvery will be restarted, and that’s it, congratulations!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your GENERAL MOBILE Discorvery Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your GENERAL MOBILE Discorvery device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.