Hard Reset GARMIN Lily. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in GARMIN Lily. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset GARMIN Lily?
- Let’s start by waking up the screen on your GARMIN Lily. You can do it by pressing on the Touch-sensitive button.
- After that press on the Touch-sensitive button to open the menu
- Next, swipe right on the screen and tap on the Settings icon.
- Now swipe left on the screen until you find the System icon, then tap on it to enter.
- Then scroll down and tap on the Reset option.
- Select one of the two options:
- To reset all of the device settings to the factory default values and save all user-entered information and activity history, select Reset Default Settings.
- To reset all of the device settings to the factory default values and delete all user-entered information and activity history, select Delete Data and Reset Settings.
- Finally, tap on Yes to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Wait until the resetting process is complete.
- Amazing work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your GARMIN Lily Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your GARMIN Lily device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.