Hard Reset GARETT Lady Viki RT. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in GARETT Lady Viki RT. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset GARETT Lady Viki RT?
- At the start, you need a phone with H Band application installed on it and you need to pair your GARETT Lady Viki RT watch with it.
- After that open the H Band app on your phone.
- Next, tap on the Mine option located at the bottom.
- Now select GARETT Lady Viki RT from the list of devices.
- After that scroll down and tap on Clear data.
- Then tap on Yes to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Great work! Now your GARETT Lady Viki RT should be restored to factory defaults.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your GARETT Lady Viki RT Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your GARETT Lady Viki RT device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.