Hard Reset GARETT Kids Time. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in GARETT Kids Time. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset GARETT Kids Time?
- To perform this method of Factory Reset your Kids Time watch needs to have phone reception and it needs to be paired with a phone via the Garett Tracker application.
- If you don’t have a SIM card inside of your GARETT Kids Time watch, turn off the watch then insert a working SIM card into it, and then turn on the watch by pressing and holding the Power button.
- Now download and install the Garett Tracker application on your phone and use it to pair your GARETT Kids Time watch with your phone.
- After you insert a SIM card into your watch and you pair your watch with your phone, check if your GARETT Kids Time watch has a cell phone service. If it does continue to the next step if it doesn’t try a different SIM card.
- Now open the Message app on your phone and start a conversation with a number that belongs to the SIM card inserted into your GARETT Kids Time watch.
- Then write a message “pw,123456,factory#” or “pw,523681,factory#” to a number that your GARETT Kids Time is using. Make sure that the letters are lower case because the commands are case sensitive.
- You should get a text back from the watch that says something like “factory ok, reset..” and your watch should start resetting itself.
- Wait until the resetting process is complete.
- After a while your GARETT Kids Time watch should be restored to Factory Settings.
- Amazing work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your GARETT Kids Time Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your GARETT Kids Time device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.