Hard Reset GARETT Gentleman GT. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in GARETT Gentleman GT. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset GARETT Gentleman GT?
- In the beginning, turn on your GARETT Gentleman GT watch by pressing and holding the Upper button.
- After the watch turns on, swipe upwards on the screen to open the menu.
- Now tap on the Settings icon.
- Next, tap on the System icon.
- Now scroll down and tap on Reset.
- Then confirm by taping on Yes or OK to confirm and reset your watch.
- Wait until the resetting process is complete.
- Great work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your GARETT Gentleman GT Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your GARETT Gentleman GT device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.