Hard Reset FRAHS FVIBE3. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in FRAHS FVIBE3. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset FRAHS FVIBE3?
- At the start, to perform this method you need to have a phone with the Sports+ application installed and you need to pair your FRAHS FVIBE3 with it.
- Next, open the Sports+ app on your phone.
- Now tap on the menu icon located in the top left corner.
- Afterward, tap on Device Management.
- Here tap on Remove binding.
- Finally, tap on Yes to confirm. Your watch will unpair from the phone and will reset to the factory settings.
- Good work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your FRAHS FVIBE3 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your FRAHS FVIBE3 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.