Hard Reset FRAHS FQ529. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in FRAHS FQ529. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset FRAHS FQ529?
- First, insert a sim card into your FRAHS FQ529 watch, then turn it on.
- Then download and install the SeTracker app on your phone and pair your FRAHS FQ529 watch with it.
- Now check if your FRAHS FQ529 watch has a cell phone service.
- Next, open the Message app on your phone and start a conversation with a number that belongs to your FRAHS FQ529
- Then write a message “pw,123456,factory#” to a number that your FRAHS is using. The command is case sensitive.
- You should get a text back from the watch that says something like “factory ok, reset..“.
- In case you won’t receive any message back, you can try this writing this message instead: “pw,523681,factory#“.
- Your FRAHS FQ529 watch should be restored to factory settings.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your FRAHS FQ529 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your FRAHS FQ529 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.