Hard Reset FRAHS FP68. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in FRAHS FP68. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset FRAHS FP68?
- Let’s begin by pressing on the Touch-sensitive button to wake up the screen.
- Then keep tapping on the Touch-sensitive button until you see Others.
- Next, press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to enter.
- After that scroll through the menu and find Reset by tapping on the Touch-sensitive button.
- Next, press and hold the Touch-sensitive button to confirm and reset your FRAHS FP68 watch.
- Great work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your FRAHS FP68 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your FRAHS FP68 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.