Hard Reset FOSSIL Gen 4 Explorist HR. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in FOSSIL Gen 4 Explorist HR. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset FOSSIL Gen 4 Explorist HR?
- In case you’re locked out of your FOSSIL Gen 4 Explorist HR, you can factory reset your watch.
- To do so, start by pressing and holding the right-hand side button for a few seconds, until the watch restarts,
- When the FOSSIL logo appears, quickly slide on the screen from the upper left corner to the lower right corner.
- The watch will start in Fastboot Mode.
- Select Factory Reset and confirm your choice.
- The watch will now delete all data and factory reset.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your FOSSIL Gen 4 Explorist HR Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your FOSSIL Gen 4 Explorist HR device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.