Hard Reset FLY Evo Energy 4. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in FLY Evo Energy 4. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset FLY Evo Energy 4?
- If you want to perform the Hard Reset operation on your device, press and hold the Power button for a while and then tap on the Power off option.
- Afterward, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up key until you can see the Android image on the screen.
- At this point, tap on the Power button to skip the Android image.
- To navigate inside the Recovery Mode, use the Volume Down key to scroll and the Volume Up key to choose. This way, you will have to go to the Wipe data/Factory reset.
- To confirm your choice, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- To exit from here, you will have to go to the Reboot system now option.
- Awesome! Now you know the proper way to Hard Reset your FLY Evo Energy 4.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your FLY Evo Energy 4 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your FLY Evo Energy 4 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.