Hard Reset FLY Cumulus 1. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in FLY Cumulus 1. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset FLY Cumulus 1?
- In the first step switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- If Boot Mode appears release these keys.
- In this mode choose “Recovery” by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Now choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode select “yes — delete all user data” with the Power button.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your FLY Cumulus 1 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your FLY Cumulus 1 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.