Hard Reset FLY Cirrus 16. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in FLY Cirrus 16. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset FLY Cirrus 16?
- At first turn off the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now use Volume Up to select “Recovery” and click Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android Robot image pops up press Volume Up + Power button.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select “yes” and press the Power key to confirm that. Don’t forget that this option cannot be undone.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your FLY Cirrus 16 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your FLY Cirrus 16 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.