Hard Reset FITBIT Versa 2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in FITBIT Versa 2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset FITBIT Versa 2?
- First, turn on the watch. To do it hold the Back button for a couple of seconds.
- After that swipe left on the screen until you see the Settings icon. Then tap it to open the Settings.
- Once in Settings, scroll down and tap on the About.
- Next, scroll down and find Factory Reset.
- Finally, tap Reset to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Wait until FITBIT logo appears on the screen.
- Great job! The hard reset is complete now. Remember that performing this operation will remove all of your data and settings from the device.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your FITBIT Versa 2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your FITBIT Versa 2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.