Hard Reset FITBIT Versa. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in FITBIT Versa. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset FITBIT Versa?
- Start by waking up your FITBIT Versa watch by clicking the button on the left-hand side of the watch.
- Now, swipe to the left on the watch screen until you see a Settings icon. Press it with your finger to access the Settings menu.
- In the Settings menu, swipe up to scroll through the options. Pick the About menu.
- In the About menu, once more scroll up until a Factory Reset option appears. Press it.
- You will be asked if you want to clear all of your personal data and saved applications. Select Yes.
- The FITBIT Versa watch will now delete all data and reset to its factory default settings.
- The watch is ready to be used again!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your FITBIT Versa Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your FITBIT Versa device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.