Hard Reset FITBIT Ionic. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in FITBIT Ionic. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset FITBIT Ionic?
- Start by turning your FITBIT Ionic watch off. To do that, hold the left-hand and the lower right-hand side buttons together. The watch should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Now, to hard reset your watch, you have to press and hold all three FITBIT Ionic buttons at the same time.
- Wait till the watch logo appears for the second time.
- Immediately stop holding the lower right-hand side button, while still holding the other buttons.
- Wait for about 10 seconds, the watch should start to vibrate. Stop holding the buttons then.
- Your watch was now reset – you should have no problems using it!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your FITBIT Ionic Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your FITBIT Ionic device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.