Hard Reset FITBIT Charge HR. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in FITBIT Charge HR. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset FITBIT Charge HR?
- In the beginning, attach the charging cable to your tracker and plug the other end into a USB port on your computer or the charger.
- After that press and hold the Power button for approximately two seconds and without letting go of the button:
- Remove the charging cable from your tracker.
- Wait about seven to nine more seconds after removing the charging cable. Let go of the button and hold it down again.
- Wait until “ALT” appears on the screen and a screen flashes white, then let go of the Power button and hold it down again.
- After you feel a vibration, let go of the Power button and hold it down again.
- After you see “ERROR,” let go of the Power button and hold it down again.
- After you see “ERASE,” let go of the Power button. The tracker will turn off.
- To turn your tracker back on, by pressing the Power button or attaching the charging cable (make sure to plug in the other end of the cable).
- If the time on your tracker reads 0:00, the reset was successful.
- Nice work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your FITBIT Charge HR Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your FITBIT Charge HR device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.