Hard Reset FITBIT Charge 4 Special Edition. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in FITBIT Charge 4 Special Edition. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset FITBIT Charge 4 Special Edition?
- At the very start, turn on your FITBIT Charge 4 Special Edition band. You can do so by pressing and holding the Power button on your band or by plugging it to the charger.
- Next, swipe left on the screen until you see Settings, then tap on it to enter.
- Then scroll down and tap on About.
- After that find and tap on the Factory Reset or Clear User Data to reset your device.
- Spectacular job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your FITBIT Charge 4 Special Edition Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your FITBIT Charge 4 Special Edition device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.