Hard Reset FITBIT Charge. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in FITBIT Charge. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset FITBIT Charge?
- First, you need to attach the charging cable to your tracker, then plug it into the USB port on your computer or a charger.
- Now press and hold the button for about 2 seconds, then without releasing the button remove the charging cable from your tracker and wait for another 7 to 9 seconds after removing the cable.
- Then release the button and hold it down again.
- Wait until the “ALT” and white bar flashes on the screen, then release the button and hold it down again.
- When the word “VIBE” appears on the screen and the device starts to vibrate, release the button and hold it down again.
- Next, wait until you see the “ERROR” on the screen, then let go of the button and hold it down again.
- After you see the “ERASE” on the screen, release the button. Your tracker will turn off now.
- To turn on your tracker back on press the button or plug the charging cable into your tracker and USB port. If the time on your tracker reads 0:00, then the reset was successful.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your FITBIT Charge Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your FITBIT Charge device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.