Hard Reset FITBIT Ace 2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in FITBIT Ace 2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset FITBIT Ace 2?
- First, turn on your tracker. To do so press the button on your device.
- Then connect the charging cable to your tracker.
- Now open the Settings app.
- Find and select the “Clear User Data”
- When prompted, touch and hold the screen for about 3 seconds, then release.
- After your tracker vibrates and the clock appears on the screen, your data is erased.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your FITBIT Ace 2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your FITBIT Ace 2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.