Hard Reset FINOW X5 Plus. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in FINOW X5 Plus. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset FINOW X5 Plus?
- Let’s begin by turning the watch off by pressing and holding the Power button until the device turns off.
- After the device turns off, press and hold the Power button and the Right Bottom button.
- When the FINOW logo appears on the screen, release the Power button but keep holding the Right Bottom button until the Recovery menu appears.
- You should be in the Recovery menu. Use the Right upper button to scroll through the menu.
- Next, select Clear eMMC and press the Power button to confirm.
- Now your watch will restart (or shut down, if it does switch it back on).
- Amazing work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your FINOW X5 Plus Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your FINOW X5 Plus device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.