Hard Reset FINOW Q7. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in FINOW Q7. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset FINOW Q7?
- At the very start, you need to turn your watch on. To do that press and hold the Power button.
- Then from the watch face swipe left on the screen.
- Next, tap on the Settings.
- Then scroll down and tap Reset Device.
- Afterward, scroll down and tap on the Reset watch.
- Then tap Erase everything to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Amazing work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your FINOW Q7 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your FINOW Q7 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.