Hard Reset FINOW K21. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in FINOW K21. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset FINOW K21?
- At the start, you need to download and install the F Fit app on your phone and then you need to pair your FINOW K21 watch with your phone via the app.
- After that open the F Fit app on your phone.
- Next, tap on the Device icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- Now scroll down and tap on More settings.
- Then select the Reset option.
- Next, tap on Yes/OK to confirm and reset your FINOW K21.
- Wait until the resetting process is complete.
- Terrific work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your FINOW K21 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your FINOW K21 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.