Hard Reset EVOLIO X7. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in EVOLIO X7. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset EVOLIO X7?
- If you want to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your EVOLIO X7 off, firstly, by holding down Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Once your tablet is completely turned off, you should hold down Power Button + Volume Up for about 5 seconds in order to proceed with operation.
- The menu will appear, and you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Button.
- In the next step, you should select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm whole operation.
- Wait for a few seconds till data wipe completes, and then you have to restart your tablet by selecting option “reboot system now“.
- In about a minute after that, your EVOLIO X7 will be restarted, and that’s it, congratulations!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your EVOLIO X7 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your EVOLIO X7 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.