Hard Reset EVOLIO Evotab FUN. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in EVOLIO Evotab FUN. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset EVOLIO Evotab FUN?
- To perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your EVOLIO Evotab FUN off by holding down Power Button for a few seconds.
- Once your device is completely off, you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- In the appeared menu, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- Confirm this operation next, by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Data wipe completes after a few seconds, and then you should select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your tablet.
- Your EVOLIO Evotab FUN will be restarted within a couple of minutes after that, and that’s it, congratulations!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your EVOLIO Evotab FUN Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your EVOLIO Evotab FUN device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.