Hard Reset EVOLIO Evolio X10 Fusion. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in EVOLIO Evolio X10 Fusion. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset EVOLIO Evolio X10 Fusion?
- If you want to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your EVOLIO Evolio X10 Fusion off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and then you should hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- When you’re in Recovery Mode, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the following step, you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be completely wiped after a couple of seconds, and then you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your tablet.
- In a couple of minutes after that, your EVOLIO Evolio X10 Fusion will be restarted, and that’s it, well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your EVOLIO Evolio X10 Fusion Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your EVOLIO Evolio X10 Fusion device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.