Hard Reset EPIK ONE Rocket Pro K546. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in EPIK ONE Rocket Pro K546. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset EPIK ONE Rocket Pro K546?
- At the beginning turn off your phone by pressing the Power button.
- Now push and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see Boot Mode.
- Thirdly, use Volume Up to navigate to option Recovery Mode and the select it with Volume Down.
- When Android Robot logo shows up, click Volume Up + Power key.
- After that choose Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then go to Yes.
- At last, select Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your EPIK ONE Rocket Pro K546 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your EPIK ONE Rocket Pro K546 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.