Hard Reset E TEL V60+. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in E TEL V60+. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset E TEL V60+?
- If you want to perform Hard Reset operation, you should hold down Power Button on your E TEL V60+ for a couple of seconds in order to turn it off.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and after that you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed with operation.
- After Android robot image appears on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- In the appeared menu, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Button.
- In the next step, you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- Within a couple of seconds after that, data completely wipes, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” to restart your smartphone.
- Your E TEL V60+ will be restarted within a few minutes after that, and that’s it, congratulations!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your E TEL V60+ Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your E TEL V60+ device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.