Hard Reset E TEL N3. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in E TEL N3. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset E TEL N3?
- If you wish to perform this operation, you have to turn your E TEL N3 off, firstly, by holding down Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and after that you have to proceed by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- The menu will appear on screen, and you should select option “wipe data/factory reset” from it, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the next step, you should select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be completely wiped within a couple of seconds, and then you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your smartphone.
- In a couple of minutes after that, your E TEL N3 will be restarted, and that’s it, congratulations!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your E TEL N3 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your E TEL N3 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.