Hard Reset DTC GT8 ASTROID BIT. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DTC GT8 ASTROID BIT. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DTC GT8 ASTROID BIT?
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your DTC GT8 ASTROID BIT off, so hold down Power Button for a few seconds to do that.
- Wait for a few seconds till it turns off completely, and after that hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- In the appeared menu, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Button.
- Confirm this operation next, by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Data will be completely wiped after a couple of seconds, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” to restart your smartphone.
- Your DTC GT8 ASTROID BIT will be restarted in a couple of minutes after that, and that’s it, well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DTC GT8 ASTROID BIT Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DTC GT8 ASTROID BIT device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.