Hard Reset DORO PhoneEasy 810. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DORO PhoneEasy 810. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DORO PhoneEasy 810?
- If you want to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your DORO PhoneEasy 810 off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Once you smartphone is completely turned off, you should proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- In the following menu, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Next you should select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be completely wiped after a few seconds, and then you have to restart your smartphone by selecting option “reboot system now“.
- Your DORO PhoneEasy 810 will be restarted within a couple of minutes after that, and that’s it, congratulations!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DORO PhoneEasy 810 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DORO PhoneEasy 810 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.