Hard Reset DOOGEE X96 Pro. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DOOGEE X96 Pro. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DOOGEE X96 Pro?
- First of all, turn off your smartphone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now press Volume Up and Power key for a short while.
- Release all held buttons when you see Boot Mode on the screen.
- Then select Recovery option. Use Volume Up to navigate and confirm with Volume Down.
- If you see the Andorid Robot click Volume Up + Power button together.
- In the next step go to Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to move and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose Factory data reset option with the same keys as before.
- Finally, select Reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Success! During this operation all your files will be removed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DOOGEE X96 Pro Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DOOGEE X96 Pro device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.